WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday at jury duty…birth year 1964 Echo Whiskey on a modern Omega polyamide NATO for today…

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. 1961 Seamaster 14761 with a rare curtain dial with coffin style markers and onyx inlays.
Edited:
 
Posts
9,238
Likes
76,960
Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery and Nelson’s column

 
Posts
7,084
Likes
56,815
That's the C-Case Constellation style I'm talking about Spruce.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
A rare car shot.
No driving and taking photos with my former SMPc, Alex. You might get into an accident - and damage the watch! 😲
 
Posts
3,268
Likes
23,470
No driving and taking photos with my former SMPc, Alex. You might get into an accident - and damage the watch! 😲
I’m one of the most anti phone while driving people you will ever meet. No worries there. I was waiting at the pump.