WRUW Today?

Posts
1,404
Likes
13,588
Love those date places on your carrera @vord and ultra-chron @Spruce !

need to adjust mine though ;-) too lazy this morning 😗
 
Posts
9,270
Likes
77,256
Love those date places on your carrera @vord and ultra-chron @Spruce !

need to adjust mine though ;-) too lazy this morning 😗
Someone on OF, and it may be @Barking mad, has a lovely Zenith that’s very similar to my Ultra Chron.
 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,542
I am wearing my grandfather’s old 33mm Nivada Antartic. Really nice and thin.

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good Morning Forum!! Tool watch nirvana day 2; today accompanied by my trustworthy 3861. Have a great weekend everyone!
Edited:
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Late 40’s Super-automatic.
Gorgeous Borgel/Taubert case.

This one definitely doesn’t get enough wrist time. I just need to get over my fear of wearing gold, and antiques that are in such excellent condition!

 
Posts
961
Likes
6,852
Perfect watch for the monsoonal rain we are getting all weekend here 😀
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Back from the spa. I am having this feeling to overstay my welcome in a Polynesian country and kidnap the head of the royal family.