WRUW Today?

Posts
1,251
Likes
4,829
Fantastic I been looking for you in the wrult haven’t seen a stage scene in a while
I've been doing a bunch of shows running a light. It's a bit more awkward and considerably farther away from the stage and requires a bit of attention... I can't really grab the images as easily. Thanks for thinking of me. I've really enjoyed your images and narrative detailing the ongoing saga of the brothers.

have fun
kfw
 
Posts
6,708
Likes
80,002
Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Getting ready to do phive days of phliegering starting tomorrow with my 145.022-71…

 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
rTKFSXb.jpg
 
Posts
5,668
Likes
136,915
Early start today with 62mas.
(...and I may have a new arrival by the end of the day...YaY!)
 
Posts
3,273
Likes
36,558
Wind up Wednesday



Christopher Ward Malvern Slimline on a foggy like London morning



Display back shows off Sellita 210
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
This watch is so thin and light, and the Oyster bracelet so buttery smooth that sometimes I forget I'm even wearing a watch at all 😀