WRUW Today?

Posts
1,150
Likes
20,003
Round two! Trying to capture the Omega logo on the crystal:
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,028
Local church dropped off bags of donations for the residents, they had the little kids help bring them in. It was cute to see them struggling with bags of hygiene products. So one of the volunteer kids gave us all thank you cards. Nice group of kids.
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,947
Cardio walk Speedy Tuesday.




You know the Forum has an influence over you when you see something that reminds you of it. I thought of Walrus last evening while we were in the Lowe's garden center so stole his ideas on featuring cloud photographs. These were taken with the crummy cell phone.

 
Posts
9,258
Likes
77,152
Cardio walk Speedy Tuesday.




You know the Forum has an influence over you when you see something that reminds you of it. I thought of Walrus last evening while we were in the Lowe's garden center so stole his ideas on featuring cloud photographs. These were taken with the crummy cell phone.


You've been getting a lot of weather lately, in the USA
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
I’m halfway through Week Five wearing The UltraSling II, or as I call it, “The Damn Sling”. Quite the contraption! Six weeks total, along with lots of PT for the foreseeable future. Shoulder surgery is not for the feint of heart.

I haven’t posted lately on WRUW because it has been the same every day - my trusty Speedmaster 1861 strapped to the pad, astronaut-style. It’s a good conversation starter, anyway.

Also, say hello to Skipper!
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
After an almost eight year hiatus due to starting a family, wife and I are finally back to do some scuba diving in November!

Pick this one up today to accompany our trip 😀
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,028
Gonna stop by visit a buddy who may be losing part of his leg I can’t really fathom how bad I’d feel in such a position changed to my baby blue hypnotic seiko as he laughed at me for wearing it once maybe I’ll get another laugh
 
Posts
1,403
Likes
14,971
I did actually use all of these today 😀
Condition is fantastic to say the least 😁

 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,028
still doing this...
still wearing this
have fun
kfw
Fantastic I been looking for you in the wrult haven’t seen a stage scene in a while
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,028
Cardio walk Speedy Tuesday.




You know the Forum has an influence over you when you see something that reminds you of it. I thought of Walrus last evening while we were in the Lowe's garden center so stole his ideas on featuring cloud photographs. These were taken with the crummy cell phone.

Nice cloud grab. Don’t knock these darn cell phone cameras they been filming movies on them since iPhone 6. I also notice news crews use them instead of the shoulder cameras but I’ve only scene that a few times I drove by a reporting scene. All my splendid cloud photos come from this iPhone 12 or 13 I can’t remember which one I have. Took one in your honor after visiting my friend he just had a “bone biopsy” sounds incredibly unpleasant but his spirits were better and he laughed at my baby blue seiko
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,028
After an almost eight year hiatus due to starting a family, wife and I are finally back to do some scuba diving in November!

Pick this one up today to accompany our trip 😀
That’s a really interesting gmt love all that color