WRUW Today?

Posts
9,255
Likes
77,074
Just a watch doing what it was made to do 😀


Good that you took a high res photo. Hate to think how it might have looked otherwise
 
Posts
6,478
Likes
22,015
Was this from our sales section??

Nope, I've had it awhile. Got lucky, although I was looking for a long time. On an auction site on a silver turquoise Navajo bracelet, so not advertised as a Pogue. Ashton Tracy serviced afterwards.

Only fault of these 6139s is lack of manual winding the auto. I guess they just want to be worn.
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
Nope, I've had it awhile. Got lucky, although I was looking for a long time. On an auction site on a silver turquoise Navajo bracelet, so not advertised as a Pogue. Ashton Tracy serviced afterwards.

Only fault of these 6139s is lack of manual winding the auto. I guess they just want to be worn.
Don't know why/how I misread out of the box to mean just delivered... 🤦 lol! Yours looks good! These have always intrigued me but I have been too nervous to go after them primarily because of their shape and how they will fit my wrist. And that is interesting regarding the lack of manual winding the auto but that makes them that more much fun to wear 😀
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good Morning Forum, currently at the orthodontist as Thing 1 is receiving his first set of Invisaligners today…I’m psyched to be helping the orthodontist make their own watch dreams come true.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Ready to dive into the new workweek, Dirk Pitt style 😀




Here's an interesting interview with Dirk's creator, Clive Cussler, including glimpses of his orange dial Doxa and impressive car collection.

Edited: