WRUW Today?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Good day all. Early start at work with the Seamaster 166.009 today.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Lovely 1951 UG ref. 206506 with duotone dome sandwich dial, 35mm stainless steel case, and powered by cal. 332. Check those lugs!
0zx6nvP.jpg
 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
Good day all. Early start at work with the Seamaster 166.009 today.

My pick for watch-of-the-day! 👍

(just get rid of that awful 2-stitch strap) 😁
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
My pick for watch-of-the-day! 👍

(just get rid of that awful 2-stitch strap) 😁
It really is a great daily wearer. As for the strap, given your impeccable taste, Fred (is that the yellow version of the Puffy Shirt from Seinfeld that you're wearing?) -- 😲😲😲 -- I'm open to suggestions. 😁
 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
Fred (is that the yellow version of the Puffy Shirt from Seinfeld that you're wearing?) -- 😲😲😲 -- I'm open to suggestions. 😁

I get no respect. It's tan.
 
Posts
306
Likes
1,922
Tsao Raven 2nd re-issue



Again! forgot to change the date this morning... tricky month.

Edited:
 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
A 1969 135.041 (posted by Dsio here) came out really nice after a full service:


According to the personalized caseback, this was a gift to Ernest Bader for his contributions to STRIVE (Society for Training in Rural Industries and Village Enterprises). According to Wikipedia, Ernest Bader was a Swiss guy who started a chemical company, Scott Bader, in the U.K. In 1951, he gave the company to the employees under terms of common ownership.
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,842
Back in the saddle again after a hospital stay. All better now.

 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
Today I’ll have an unfair advantage in sporting a grin on my face. I feel like a 5 yr old waiting for DHL delivering a piece I’ve been hankering for 4-5 years. And the sun is out to boot 😀 cheers