Posts 1,672 Likes 5,925 pascs ·Feb 20, 2023 Lou P A-15! I still love this watch, one of my all time favourites. I have mine on a black Cordura strap but might try it on a brown leather strap 👍
Posts 763 Likes 10,296 jB1128 ·Feb 20, 2023 Late entry for a Sunday post, but gearing up for a busy work week with the SMP 300! Have a great day ΩF !!
Posts 9,236 Likes 76,923 Spruce ·Feb 20, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Thought I’d go old school today
Posts 524 Likes 1,128 coffee ·Feb 20, 2023 First generation Monster from 2006 which I got NOS last year. Bracelet is more comfortable than my SMP300 Bond bracelet.
Posts 4,875 Likes 24,814 vbrad26 ·Feb 20, 2023 A lot of people off today but I’ll be off Friday. Camping trip this weekend for the first time in forever! Which watch do I wear though???
Posts 785 Likes 14,878 MDubs ·Feb 20, 2023 Double dogging it while on lifeguard duty for Thing 1 and Thing 2. I put the 3861 on the Artem strap in case things go sideways, and I’m in the water.