Posts 686 Likes 7,585 Boojumhunter ·Jan 20, 2023 I think this Citizen Newmaster cost around the same as the Rios1931 bund strap it's on... but full steel, no-date black crosshair dial, decent size, and bulletproof for a working Saturday. I love the range of options in our shared hobby!
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Jan 20, 2023 Last minute decision to head off tomorrow for a couple of days r&r will be out of touch but the Citizen will be on the wrist 😀
Posts 4,593 Likes 10,813 janice&fred ·Jan 20, 2023 Late 50's Atlantic Varldsmastarur (Worldmaster) 😀 The screw back all stainless steel version with AS manual wind movement.
Posts 9,229 Likes 76,851 Spruce ·Jan 20, 2023·London sunburst dial fan janice&fred Late 50's Atlantic Varldsmastarur (Worldmaster) 😀 The screw back all stainless steel version with AS manual wind movement. It must hold the record for the longest name 😉
Posts 3,272 Likes 14,212 Vitezi ·Jan 20, 2023 allwoundup Crazed Lemania CH27 powered Tissot today. Wow! 🥰
Posts 963 Likes 3,968 OneTwo ·Jan 20, 2023 Got this “made in Italy” timepiece and figured with the chance of rain tonight I’d wear it out to walk the dog 😉
Posts 18,302 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Jan 20, 2023·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... ghce Vintage dress at it's best. 44 jewels and no date wheels...
Posts 9,229 Likes 76,851 Spruce ·Jan 21, 2023·London sunburst dial fan My new C case Eterna 😀 I’ve not come across this style of bracelet before. It’s obviously not BoR, Jubilee, President, brick, etc ….. …. but I’m assuming someone on OF has a name for this style?
Posts 5,426 Likes 81,942 Barking mad ·Jan 21, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Cocktails and seeing in the new year with this one. Chuc Mung Nam Moi😀 Coffee..