WRUW Today?

Posts
7,078
Likes
56,748
Oh no!

It's Shameless Hussy Omega Seamaster 520 with "that" redial on casual Friday here in Retirement-Land!

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Still phliegering with my beloved 1861…now on an Omega mil green polyester NATO…Hooters wings for breakfast…

 
Posts
3,266
Likes
36,429
Bulova Calendial “A”



Calibre 11AOACD, last of the in house movements



HAGWE!
Edited:
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,366
Audemars Piguet rectangular perpetual calendar, ca. 1991. Based on a model from the 1920's.
 
Posts
4,010
Likes
45,012
OCD (Omega Calendar Day)
... Posted in the wrong section previously)
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917

I haven’t seen that but there was a Snoopy pilot in Minneapolis a while back
And you went to Dunkin’ when you were in Minneapolis, right???

 
Posts
10,998
Likes
54,878
I have picked up a few of these vaders as I just like how odd they are. This is the beat up one my buddy in LA sent me. Doesn’t matter the condition of a watch when a fellow watch nerd takes the time to remember you like a certain model and sends you one. I actually wear this one more frequently as it can be a magnet for door frames and what not.