Posts 4,593 Likes 10,813 janice&fred ·Jan 19, 2023 Ohmeguh Delray Beach, FL 😎 Hey a fellow Floridian! St. Petersburg here 👍
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jan 19, 2023 Flysatchmo 3 hour airport appreciation at Orlando Int. until our last flight home. Chick-fil-A it is!! Yeppers…I’ve done that airport appreciation stuff at Orlando Int. …put my beloved 1861 on the plastic astronaut. Is that plastic astronaut still there? File pic from a few years ago…
Posts 4,593 Likes 10,813 janice&fred ·Jan 19, 2023 Tissot cuz I like Tissot, and quartz cuz I like quartz 😁
Posts 714 Likes 2,763 EuroDriver ·Jan 19, 2023 My silver quartz, because my grey and blue 8900 didn't go with my red and taupe outfit today
Posts 714 Likes 2,763 EuroDriver ·Jan 19, 2023 janice&fred Tissot cuz I like Tissot, and quartz cuz I like quartz 😁 Your calendar is 10 days ahead...
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jan 19, 2023 Currently posting from Hooters Long Beach with my beloved 1861…did a switcheroo to the presentation box NASA strap… Edited: Jan 20, 2023
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jan 19, 2023·Not in LA anymore. My trusty companion during a long road trip this week 😀
Posts 686 Likes 7,585 Boojumhunter ·Jan 20, 2023 Sparkle dial today (coincidentally on a day Ash has recommended one on Ebay).
Posts 644 Likes 2,270 Turpinr ·Jan 20, 2023 An outing for the SMP. The sun is out again, bluesy needed 😎