WRUW Today?

Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Yachting Chrono - Mid 1970’s Heuer Skipper Ref.15640 - cal.15
gVSiMuv.jpg
 
Posts
13,906
Likes
54,078
My Coke Devil Diver Chrono today. V7733.
 
Posts
660
Likes
9,695
Dude…you’re a fellow Dunkin’er as well as a fellow Stanger…cool beans…and $5 says your Stang is faster than my Stang…which is almost 22 years old…and green…👍…

LATE ENTRY: Pic from a few minutes ago…



ANOTHER LATE ENTRY: Also a pic from a few minutes ago…@janice&fred hates both my lame green Mustang AND my lame blue Honda…and that’s OK…👍…

It might be faster but yours says “Bullitt”….waaaayyy cooler! 😎 I was just at the Ford Performance shop talking about a tune…squeeze right around 500hp out of her. And your Honda is awesome cause it says “Monkey” !::psy::
Edited:
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Geneve for company this evening, I appreciate that some if not many will find it strange but I do have a lot of affection for this piece 👍

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Yes.
Could be Car Audio South Dakota.

And I would hope that Car Audio South Dakota would sell [and install] stuff that goes to “11”.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Could be Car Audio South Dakota.

And I would hope that Car Audio South Dakota would sell [and install] stuff that goes to “11”.

Hopefully more... I refuse to enter South Dakota for anything less than 11.5.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
It might be faster but yours says “Bullitt”….waaaayyy cooler! 😎 I was just at the Ford Performance shop talking about a tune…squeeze right around 500hp out of her. And your Honda is awesome cause it says “Monkey” !::psy::
Did you notice that I switched hats? Mustang hat for the Mustang [Bullitt] pic…Honda hat for the Honda [Monkey] pic. 😁
 
Posts
5,652
Likes
136,508
Helped a co-worker change straps on this one today.


Old Viceroy for myself tonight...YaY!
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Since I’m wearing a aviator watch, I thought the pic should include a real aviator, meet Biggles the budgie, and his wingman Mrs Miggins.

there are another 2 budgies lurking about here somewhere Lagetha and Helga, but as they’re all free range budgies, they’ll be somewhere in the house doing something they shouldn’t.
They only use the cage as a feeding station and bedroom at night, having said that, they do voluntarily spend @ 1/2 their day in, on around the cage.
Edited: