WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Phlieger Phriday with my ETA 6497-1 that I built with a boat load of help from CW21/CMW21 instructors at AWCI build-a-watch school in 2018…

Edited:
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Tonight at work I’m sporting an old Seiko Automatic. She’s a bit secondhand
Dunno much about it, I got it at an opshop ( charity shop/goodwill store ) for next to bugger all. Runs like a champ
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Good day all. It’s Ranchero Friday! 😀
Say what? 😕

The memo I received stated that it’s Phlieger Phriday…not Ranchero Friday. Are you sure it’s Ranchero Friday? Regardless, don’t poke your eye out today since it’s the 13th. 😁

 
Posts
5,653
Likes
136,538
Flaunting Friday the 13th. Then discovered got photobombed right over the 13 by WRUW's arch enemy...lint! 😜
 
Posts
13,908
Likes
54,080
I’ve gotten away from UG Friday. Don’t walk under any ladders today, oligarchs avoid open windows.
 
Posts
2,665
Likes
48,040
Flaunting Friday the 13th. Then discovered got photobombed right over the 13 by WRUW's arch enemy...lint! 😜
OMG looks like exactly the same was on my watch too 😲😁