Can you believe that back in '64 I auditioned for them and they would not have me in their band?! Just a few months after their Ed Sullivan appearance. I sent them this photo and everything!
I didn't think that you could.
Can you believe that back in '64 I auditioned for them and they would not have me in their band?! Just a few months after their Ed Sullivan appearance. I sent them this photo and everything!
I didn't think that you could.
Who knows what they might have achieved with an accordionist?
Their loss ….
Can you believe that back in '64 I auditioned for them and they would not have me in their band?! Just a few months after their Ed Sullivan appearance. I sent them this photo and everything!
I didn't think that you could.
You know I have the utmost respect for you, the 2,877th beatle but me being the 2,876th beatle had to nix you from the band as George Martin was afraid you would become the main attraction and he feared the dynamic would be ruined.