WRUW Today?

Posts
686
Likes
7,585
Using the Memomatic timer function for meeting times at Universal Studios, CA. Revenge of the Mummy at 1pm…
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Last speedy Tuesday of 2022



145.0012



Movement pic courtesy of Tony at last service (nasty crayon marks by me)
Dude…nasty crayon marks really, really bother me…so I utilized some technologies to make it look less nasty. 😁

 
Posts
1,210
Likes
3,906
A noob tax Titoni...what is certainly a re-dial that sucked me in back when I was blinded by 'oh, shiny, nice...me want!'
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,963
A noob tax Titoni...what is certainly a re-dial that sucked me in back when I was blinded by 'oh, shiny, nice...me want!'

Did it make passage via India? Certainly the brand which sells very heavily into Asia is on the radar for exploitation and value distruction by unscrupulous Indian redialers.
I obtained one recently from an Indian trader based here in NZ that he had picked up unmolested in India on a buying trip with service marks from 1992 but such good luck is a rarity when dealing with Indian goods.