WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
905
Likes
5,321
‘06 Bionic Frog - like some gift wrapped a bag of funk and slapped me in the face with it.

 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
the search for new labels/expressions continues..Glenlossie is a winner 👍

😀
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
and one with the right level of peat that I can tolerate..

😀
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Polar Explorer + polar explorer

About $US30/bottle, not terrible, but not particularly interesting.

Edited:
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
Finished my bottle of Auchuntashun 12 and really enjoyed it so I asked the store owner for a recommendation based on that. Enjoying this very much as well.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
Crown Royal from 74.
How was it? Most have lost to much to the Angels at that age.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
Finished my bottle of Auchuntashun 12 and really enjoyed it so I asked the store owner for a recommendation based on that. Enjoying this very much as well.
Ahh the good old Pidley Burn.