WRUD (Drinking) Today?

The flora and fauna series has some exceptional drops at good prices. Snagged these at the Diageo shop in London today. The Inchgower has long been a favourite.

Prostata-Tea (some strange herbs stuff). My assistant claims not having noticed this "indication" on the package, but having believed that all the listed herbs are good for health. Shall I believe her?

On holidays in France and when I ordered a “Brune” craft beer I didn’t realise it was a 7% vol stout!! Not great with pizza!

Local greek larger for me and red wine for my good wife in strogili in Santorini.

On holiday in the south of France, one of our guests from the US has brought this, a wine new to me. It’s truly glorious:

Edited:

A bit early yet — sun, yard arm, etc.
But will be having a splash of this later...
Jameson-Black-Barrel-Irish-Whiskey-70cl-1000x1000.jpg

We’re on vacation at the beach so I’ve been drinking frozen fruity drinks. I’m so ashamed of myself.

Heirloom Alcala 22
Decanters Grenache if the year
I can hook up Aussie members with a very handy price on it too

I had five beers last night. Nothing special about the beers, but the bar was something. A sleazy alcoholics paradise in Asia. Cheap beer, wild atmosphere. I even found a bag of cocaine in the toilet (didn't try it, I'm too old for that).

We’re on vacation at the beach so I’ve been drinking frozen fruity drinks. I’m so ashamed of myself.
Nah
They taste great when it’s hot

Early evening drinks with MrsCPR ,
I’ve not had the 202 main road (address for Hardys main cellar door in McLaren vale) perhaps it is export only? Good?