WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
1,426
Likes
3,621
The flora and fauna series has some exceptional drops at good prices. Snagged these at the Diageo shop in London today. The Inchgower has long been a favourite.

 
Posts
632
Likes
2,137
Prostata-Tea (some strange herbs stuff). My assistant claims not having noticed this "indication" on the package, but having believed that all the listed herbs are good for health. Shall I believe her?
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
On holidays in France and when I ordered a “Brune” craft beer I didn’t realise it was a 7% vol stout!! Not great with pizza!
 
Posts
942
Likes
9,804
Local greek larger for me and red wine for my good wife in strogili in Santorini.
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
On holiday in the south of France, one of our guests from the US has brought this, a wine new to me. It’s truly glorious:

Edited:
 
Posts
211
Likes
315
A bit early yet - sun, yard arm, etc.
But will be having a splash of this later...
Jameson-Black-Barrel-Irish-Whiskey-70cl-1000x1000.jpg
 
Posts
117
Likes
392
We’re on vacation at the beach so I’ve been drinking frozen fruity drinks. I’m so ashamed of myself.
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
Heirloom Alcala 22
Decanters Grenache if the year
I can hook up Aussie members with a very handy price on it too
 
Posts
261
Likes
195
I had five beers last night. Nothing special about the beers, but the bar was something. A sleazy alcoholics paradise in Asia. Cheap beer, wild atmosphere. I even found a bag of cocaine in the toilet (didn't try it, I'm too old for that).

 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
We’re on vacation at the beach so I’ve been drinking frozen fruity drinks. I’m so ashamed of myself.
Nah
They taste great when it’s hot
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
Early evening drinks with MrsCPR ,
I’ve not had the 202 main road (address for Hardys main cellar door in McLaren vale) perhaps it is export only? Good?