WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
I guess someone in the Yarra Valley needs to do a koelsch now!
I’m pretty sure they do one too
Until recently I thought all Kolsch was watery rubbish, but in last work trip I actually stayed in Cologne and visited a craft beer bar - and had 2 that were superb
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
Last night for first day of the Ashes test at lords
A bottle of single site barbera
Was very good
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
Watching ashes last night with my brcoupke of Vic beers
Couple of uk beers
Superb old vine Barossa Grenache
 
Posts
278
Likes
2,447


After work with some Local Thai craft beer tasting in Bangkok 😀

I have not been to Bangkok in about 10 years. Did not know they had a craft beer scene...that is awesome.
 
Posts
62
Likes
438
I have not been to Bangkok in about 10 years. Did not know they had a craft beer scene...that is awesome.

it’s huge here with craft beer. Has exploded since a couple a years ago.
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,939
A nice little gift from Mrs CPR today , a celebration of Jack Daniel's partnership with McLaren formula 1 team .
 
Posts
1,426
Likes
3,621
A nice little gift from Mrs CPR today , a celebration of Jack Daniel's partnership with McLaren formula 1 team .

Because what goes better with driving than drinking!?

Classic.
 
Posts
51
Likes
60
This morning I got up and drank the last 1/4 of a pot of coffee I made yesterday
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,272
Because what goes better with driving than drinking!?

Classic.
Maybe rebrand it as ‘Crash and Burn’?
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,272
This morning I got up and drank the last 1/4 of a pot of coffee I made yesterday
As long as there were no cigarette butts floating in it….
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,272
Now that is a strong start!
“I love the taste of 70% Absinthe in the morning”!