WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
5,333
Likes
75,939
Gifted to me today by one of my engineers, I'm not a whisky drinker so I probably wont drink any of it
 
Posts
71
Likes
192
After a fairly miserable day I had some Diplom谩tico Venezuelan dark rum before turning in, sadly didn't get a picture though!
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
After a fairly miserable day I had some Diplom谩tico Venezuelan dark rum before turning in, sadly didn't get a picture though!
My eldest son gave me a bottle for Christmas a couple years back. Ever since I never pass up the opportunity to savor a wee dram if offered.
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
Over the weekend
Kilikanoon鈥檚 incredible flagship wine
And a dram of Fleurieu Distillery鈥檚 Whisky de Garde
Made the bottle last 33 months- sadly all gone now
Edited:
 
Posts
1,426
Likes
3,621
Over the weekend
Kilikanoon鈥檚 incredible flagship wine
And a dram of Fleurieu Distillery鈥檚 Whisky de Garde
Made the bottle last 33 months- sadly all gone now

I was just sipping a beautiful Kilkanoon last night! Australia has some amazing wines.
 
Posts
71
Likes
192
My eldest son gave me a bottle for Christmas a couple years back. Ever since I never pass up the opportunity to savor a wee dram if offered.

I often find dark rum a bit syrupy, but not that one.
 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
A few highlights from todays imports tasting
Will no doubt be importing a few of these into Oz in the near future
 
Posts
1,461
Likes
6,723
A school night so I decided against the 9.9%. Sea Cider is from Vancouver Island (is imported into the USA) and is simply spectacular.
 
Posts
30,175
Likes
77,921
Also some dark rum, with a salted caramel chocolate on the side...

 
Posts
1,975
Likes
5,044
An Aussie take on Altbier which is otherwise produced pretty much only in D眉sseldorf
A pretty good approximation too
 
Posts
1,426
Likes
3,621
An Aussie take on Altbier which is otherwise produced pretty much only in D眉sseldorf
A pretty good approximation too

I guess someone in the Yarra Valley needs to do a koelsch now!