Posts 18,302 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Jan 6, 2022·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... Tonight’s drams. This is by far my favorite distillery in Ireland, even their base expression is solid.
Posts 3,893 Likes 23,268 Faz ·Jan 7, 2022 PhotonX Tonight’s dram Now you’ve got me going! I’ll go for a slightly more macho version!
Posts 844 Likes 6,758 Nupero ·Jan 7, 2022 Faz Now you’ve got me going! I’ll go for a slightly more macho version! Not a huge fan of bourbon, but EC is very nice. No whisky for me. I'm having a Dry January and it sucks.
Posts 1,088 Likes 8,335 BAJJ ·Jan 7, 2022 Foo2rama Tonight’s drams. This is by far my favorite distillery in Ireland, even their base expression is solid. Nice choice, quiet partial to a Teeling myself.
Posts 278 Likes 2,447 PhotonX ·Jan 7, 2022 Faz Now you’ve got me going! I’ll go for a slightly more macho version! Very Nice. Hazmat EC
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Jan 7, 2022 Well it has a nice label, soon find out how it goes down.
Posts 1,426 Likes 3,621 Watch my Whisky ·Jan 9, 2022 And in the meantime, I grow increasingly disdainful of Suntory. https://www.nomunication.jp/2022/01/09/single-malt-yamazaki-2022-editions-are-coming-again/
Posts 2,687 Likes 12,529 Togri v. 2.0 ·Jan 15, 2022·Wow! Custom title... cool Hetcins1 One of my favourite things to drink. And should be healthy too with all that ginger
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,578 alam ·Jan 15, 2022 the tour of sampling craft beers on the Island continues… cheers!