WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
278
Likes
2,447
Still fighting COVID with hot toddies.

Hoping the hot toddies get you thru COVID faster than normal or at least more enjoyable. I did not think of this drink when I had it last year
 
Posts
1,579
Likes
15,238
Hoping the hot toddies get you thru COVID faster than normal or at least more enjoyable. I did not think of this drink when I had it last year
It lets me say, “it’s for medicinal purposes.”
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671


Super affordable and super affordable lol.
 
Posts
278
Likes
2,447
Here’s to the weekend with a desert whiskey in a glass. The Rye is fantastic
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,577
Bacardi, Grand Special Reserve, 16 y - picked up at the duty free shop on my way out of SJU a few weeks ago.

Cheers!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Monday evening and treating myself to a basic Gordons and Schweppes 😀