WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
I try not to drink during the week, but mostly it is wishful thinking.
I need this in my life.
 
Posts
1,179
Likes
1,760
I try not to drink during the week, but mostly it is wishful thinking.

It looks like a beer can, yet it says highball. What the heck is it?
 
Posts
117
Likes
106
My kind of thread! Rum, I am definitely drinking Rum! 823493_1.jpg
 
Posts
117
Likes
106
And chilling out with the local brew ,
Aren’t their a few breweries around Burton-on-Trent? Lovely part of England.
 
Posts
117
Likes
106
Tonight’s beverage of choice.
Oh man! Kanonkop! Nicest pinotage I had, 1998! Was about £1 a bottle at a restaurant in 2000. Came home and found it was about £80 a bottle in the uk!
Edited:
 
Posts
5,334
Likes
75,955
Aren’t their a few breweries around Burton-on-Trent? Lovely part of England.
There are but Carling is my favourite, and as a slight aside England football team are based in St. George’s park as their training camp .
 
Posts
1,426
Likes
3,621
Not drinking this until tomorrow, but it arrived so that’s close enough. I prefer Speysides and this is a gem from the Flora and Fauna series of single malts that typically end up in blends.

 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Not drinking this until tomorrow, but it arrived so that’s close enough. I prefer Speysides and this is a gem from the Flora and Fauna series of single malts that typically end up in blends.

I’d love to hear your tasting notes
 
Posts
844
Likes
6,758
Darroze 50 yo. This stuff is pretty damn tasty! Does anyone else love good ol' armagnac?
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
Darroze 50 yo. This stuff is pretty damn tasty! Does anyone else love good ol' armagnac?
Of course. Also love my Calvados.
 
Posts
844
Likes
6,758
Of course. Also love my Calvados.

Any calvados recommendations? Added sugar seems to be a common nuisance with calvados.
 
Posts
30,177
Likes
77,921
Watchmakers appreciate the importance of good lubrication



Negroni

With some of the bad work I see, it wouldn't be a surprised if some of these "watchmakers" were drunk when they were servicing watches...