WRUD (Drinking) Today?

Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
last night, a Mexican IPA at sunset in sunny California..

cheers!
 
Posts
388
Likes
3,477
Solid French grenache-syrah blend. Nothing fancy (e.g. fairly cheap), but immensely enjoyable as the weather warms up in the Southern Hemisphere...

 
Posts
2,802
Likes
5,817
Making pork belly strips in barbecue sauce this evening

Fortunately I only need a few tablespoons for the recipe, so the rest is for me. Chef’s privilege!

 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
another IPA from the many styles found on the west coast..

cheers!

😀
 
Posts
257
Likes
700
A local bourbon opened tonight. First pour was good enough that I went back for more. Expectations were low and have been exceeded😀
 
Posts
388
Likes
3,477
G&T this afternoon. Sipsmith gin, Fever Tree Indian tonic, and a hefty slice of bergamot. Just about perfect...

 
Posts
211
Likes
315
This evening. I'll be mostly drinking....

Guinness!

While wearing my newly acquired vintage Speedie Mark II.
 
Posts
388
Likes
3,477
An unusual South African white blend (roussanne, chardonnay, chenin blanc, viognier, and grenache blanc) from wonderful Stellenbosch.

 
Posts
4,875
Likes
24,815
Bud Light out of a baby bottle at our baby shower today (second child, second girl - wish me luck). And yes have the Speedy on. For the record I got 2nd place. Little bummed.

 
Posts
537
Likes
968
Papa's Pilar dark rum. The solera is made in sherry casks. So smooth. This is an old photo, they stopped using the chains on the lid a year ago.
I'm friends with the master distiller here in Key west where it's made. I get to taste some of the one off blends.
Try it. Good stuff

 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
Blaton’s - dumped from the barrel almost a year ago 😀

cheers!
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671

last night a nice little German





This was the other night. I for got about this one and it has been I storage for awhile. Pretty good, not as good as the 2 and 3rd anniversaries.
 
Posts
301
Likes
389
Nothing, then I saw this post...

So... Lagavulin it is!

5000281005409_T1_0702477efc.jpeg