Would a dial and movement from a 165.002 fit a 165.010?

Greetings to all
I have been searching for a piece of technical information for over a week without success which has prompted me to take my chances to ask here! Hopefully someone who works on these or has experimented may know

I have a heavily damaged Seamaster case reference 165.002 where all the brass under the worn gold plating has made the case unfit to protect the movement from dust and moisture. It is my daily wearer and wish to keep it for myself. Repair cost is prohibirive!

A fellow hobbyist has a stainless steel gold capped Seamaster case reference 165.010 to sell me at a very appealing price, claiming it had a caliber 552 - which is the same as in my 165.002. That is not my concern!!!

I am more concerned if the dial with movement from the 165.002 will fit in the 165.010 as case on sale is from overseas. I once tried a Geneve dial from a 552 with a similar case which did not allow case lid to close as dial had a different shape. . Any feedback is mostly appreciated with many thanks in advance,
Easter greetings to all

Apologies for posting in the wrong section of the forum as I thought I was in the watchmaking section!