Worst Redials

Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
At least its unadjusted to five positions...... very rare and special
 
Posts
162
Likes
80
The Ronald McDonald Special:

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970s-Vinta...846212507?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5b003fe99b
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
from the early Sharpie pointillist school....

 
Posts
18,750
Likes
38,915
from the early Sharpie pointillist school....

57257

Hmmmmm, don't think it was a Sharpie, looks to me like the old dot matrix printer redial ;-)
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Hmmmmm, don't think it was a Sharpie, looks to me like the old dot matrix printer redial ;-)


Philistine. It's certainly freehand. A redial Seurat if I've ever seen one.....
 
Posts
18,750
Likes
38,915
Philistine. It's certainly freehand. A redial Seurat if I've ever seen one.....

📖

😬


:whipped:
 
Posts
2,617
Likes
5,606
I can't stand looking at that yellow red ranchero.

it's like staring at a bodega whilst tripping on bad acid. Or, at least how I imagine.