Worst Redials

Posts
2,845
Likes
9,198
When you have a smudge on your "I" (in OFFICIAL) and you re-apply the star upside down. 😵‍💫

This among the many many other issues. Just no.

 
Posts
3,133
Likes
5,569
Ow! Let's hope someone only wants this for parts! Redial not disclosed, $1275 at time of posting....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Omega-Seamaster-Cal-861-145-018-Mens-Chronograph-Watch/392165479408?_trkparms=aid=333200&algo=COMP.MBE&ao=1&asc=20180409081753&meid=cfb95fd679834314baf1946b27d78c95&pid=100008&rk=4&rkt=12&sd=323544159645&itm=392165479408&_trksid=p2047675.c100008.m2219

s-l1600.jpg
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,106
On the bright side ... all the words are spelled correctly.

 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,263
Why do I keep coming back to this thread? Do I hate my eyes?
 
Posts
1,714
Likes
7,329
Which way are these supposed to turn? Aw, never mind.
 
Posts
1,872
Likes
2,154
Haha oh my god! All of these redials are terrible... Very sad to see..
Edited:
 
Posts
1,872
Likes
2,154
They're so bad even I can tell!
The worst part is that they make the watches look fake even though they aren't. But that's maybe a good thing so you stay away from these things😜😁🙄
 
Posts
15
Likes
21
If all else fails, red biro can be recommended.


There’s actually something beautifully functional about this. Basically the owner just wanted to be able to tell the time, and managed to get the case open, remove the movement and fill in the gaps in red felt pan. To me this is10 times better than a glossy redial.
If all else fails, red biro can be recommended.

 
Posts
1,721
Likes
5,360
I think a blind man can come up with a better dial than this one.
And looks like seller’s other items are not so good too.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/323559504254


Edited:
 
This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.