Wishful Thinking - Watches that have unrealistic price expectations

That s*cks.
Complain to eBay and they will respond after the auction is over.
Good luck.
Doesn't really matter, as nobody in their right mind will pay that amount for that watch anyway 😀

You better hope for a high sales price, as you will get a big portion due to copyright violation 😉

i'm a noob but have been browsing some of the online auction prices as well. so far, to me, ebay and chrono24 have some wild expectations of watch prices, esp. for the geneve dynamic types. this is a pretty watch, for me, as an example, and if the price were "reasonable" i'd buy it, but....

upload_2023-2-28_21-59-4.png

i'm a noob but have been browsing some of the online auction prices as well. so far, to me, ebay and chrono24 have some wild expectations of watch prices, esp. for the geneve dynamic types. this is a pretty watch, for me, as an example, and if the price were "reasonable" i'd buy it, but....

upload_2023-2-28_21-59-4.png
Chrono24 prices are always on the high side but that is a gold watch. It’s probably worth close to that for just the melt value of the gold. Not really outlandish.

An Omega 198.001 for the steal of a price at just over $2400
s-l500.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204267413441

And if you're looking to compliment the 198.001 with a jubliee style bracelet, well we've got you covered with this reference 1381 bracelet for the affordable low price of 679 EUR.🤨 Complete with the wrong end links and including little bit of residue from the previous owner 🤮
s-l500.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/224286906224

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
C&T with their cool racing cars/motorbikes vibes + whiskey + some rare Daytona/rollie on their wrist.

Yeap, definitely selling the lifestyle and now having to flip some poor Helbros skindiver for peanuts...

C&T with their cool racing cars/motorbikes vibes + whiskey + some rare Daytona/rollie on their wrist.

Yeap, definitely selling the lifestyle and now having to flip some poor Helbros skindiver for peanuts...
Little do they realize that the French Helbros cases are the better ones…I should sell mine for $3k.

The bracelet/endlink combination looks strange especially for that price. Looks like the model in this advert Screenshot_20220622-224258_2_480x480.png
Yeah- this isn’t a factory bracelet, it’s just cobbled. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen one of the big online dealers sling a cheap eBay special for real money (Dinky and their chrome plated Orvin)- it’s embarrassing.

The only Chronometer RG part of this watch are the dial and hands, the rest does not belong IMG_2728.jpeg

Yeah- this isn’t a factory bracelet, it’s just cobbled. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen one of the big online dealers sling a cheap eBay special for real money (Dinky and their chrome plated Orvin)- it’s embarrassing.

C+T is also selling a Doxa 300T for $4K w/an incorrect minute hand and it's been listed at the same price for a good year now. I generally look at them favorably, but some of their watches are ridiculously overpriced.

C+T is also selling a Doxa 300T for $4K w/an incorrect minute hand and it's been listed at the same price for a good year now. I generally look at them favorably, but some of their watches are ridiculously overpriced.
I have a suspicion (probably can be confirmed by members here who are in the know) than they consign, much like Dinky (+Wind up shop) did- and it’s the unrealistic and opportunistic sellers that are driving the mediocre watches at astronomical prices. The shameful part is that they are hosting these pieces of shit on their platform which only hurts their brand.

Never had a good impression of C&T after an email conversation with Cameron when I enquired about a Rolex a few years back.

thought I had unsub from their email list but I still get C&T's emails.

didn't realize Windup store to be selling trash as well. Always had look upon Worn&Wound to be a decent/reputable site. Guess money corrupts all.

Drop the 1 from the front, and I'd still think it was overpriced.
Running but needs a service- and it’s the better case

IMG_7535.png