Will We Finally See A New White-Dial Speedmaster Professional Soon?

Planet_OMEGA_Daniel_Craig1.jpg

Last week, Omega hosted its Planet Omega event in New York and invited an impressive lineup of ambassadors, consisting of actors, athletes, models, and so on. Interestingly enough, actor Daniel Craig showed up wearing an Omega Speedmaster that misled numerous people. At first, it looked like the Canopus Gold Moonwatch, but upon closer inspection, it […]

Visit Will We Finally See A New White-Dial Speedmaster Professional Soon? to read the full article.

Like 9
If this white dial Speedmaster would come with a "60 minutes" bezel we would finally get a Speedmaster chronograph as requested by the astronauts based on their feedback given in early 1968. Omega should produce this white dial Speedmaster Professional besides the regular black dial Speedmaster, not another limited edition.
What a way to celebrate 55 years Alaska Project I and 45 years Alaska Project III.
:coffee:

Like 2
looks like we'll see some white dial Speedy on Jan 2.......pretty sure the majority of masses want it to be in SS and not limited.....icing on the cake would be if the sapphire white ring is gone (on the sandwich) and the clasp comes with increased quick micro adjustment.....

Daniel Craig showed up wearing a Speedmaster that had people guessing. I can imagine the initial confusion with it looking like the Canopus Gold Moonwatch, but then turning out to be something different upon closer inspection. These little surprises can definitely keep us on our toes

It’s interesting to see how well Danny Craig wearing this thing sparked up interest on the little social media I use. I see it all over Reddit and although I shouldn’t assume I’m guessing it’s on all the other sites

I’m sure they can design lots of watches! But can they supply these watches? Build them? Get them out to customers? All far too unclear nowadays. I can design a watch that you can’t buy, just send me large deposits and wait three years and I’m sure I won’t have it then either. Yes I’m still waiting for a snoopy! Then I’ll look at other stuff.

Like 1
It’s nice. I especially like seeing Speedmaster in red text

Like 2
Like other posters here, I hope it’s a “regular production” model with regular pricing and availability, as opposed to yet another unobtainable specialty item. I like both the white dial and the Panda; I had toyed at one point with the idea of buying a Mitsukoshi dial but never followed through on it. Looking at current prices, I guess I should have done so back when they were cheap.

Like 1
It’s interesting to see how well Danny Craig wearing this thing sparked up interest

IWC did the same earlier this year with the Lake Tahoe perpetual calendar. It's their version of viral marketing

Love it but am not going to sit on an infinite waiting list for it a la Snoopy. Would be great to see it in shops on a reasonable schedule but not holding me breath,

Wait, was Daniel Craig wearing a new, white Speedmaster?

Why is no one talking about this?

Like 5
Would it be wishful thinking that this would be the same price as the standard black dial? fingers crossed

Like 2