What's your favorite moonSwatch?

Ok I know the moonSwatch might be controversial to some. But I bought into the concept from day 1. Truth be told, I even waited in line from 5:30am on opening day to try and get one. On that day, I was prepared to to buy any one that was available. But I came away empty, about 100 people away from getting one.

Since then I had put the moonSwatch on the back burner. As I've already owned a Speedy for the last 9 years it wasn't a high priority. However I always felt that I would buy one when I could walk into a Swatch Boutique and pick up my first choice, which is the Mercury.

That day came about a week ago and I'm very happy with it. It's a fun watch for what it is and gives me a Dark Side of the Moon kind of vibe.

So I'm curious about what others think of the moonSwatch and which one is your favorite?

Interesting question! I really think the Mission to Mercury and Mission to Moon are the coolest looking, but since I already own a real Moonwatch, I'd never consider these two.

The only Moonswatch I'd like is Mission to Mars -- nice tie in to Alaska Project.

single_card_variation_2_mars_1080x1080.jpg
Edited:

... but since I already own a real Moonwatch, I'd never consider these

Everyone is different, but I just don't understand this mindset, or the general displeasure these created with some. I have a Speedy, but I still wanted a few of these.
Initially I wanted the Moon or Mercury. And I still do, but I changed my mind.
I thought (especially since I had a Speedy), I should get some of the more interesting ones.
I was able to get Earth and Pluto. I also have a Venus, but that's on the wife's side of the closet...but she never wears it lol.

Mission to Mars for me.

I would never wait in line for one, or pay over retail, and the original strap is crap. But after switching to an aftermarket rubber strap (cheap on Amazon), it has become my go-to exercise watch.

I've bought two, but not for myself. My cousin likes them so I bought him a Mercury and then a Moon one (apparently those are hard to get). I personally don't like them as they feel very cheap in hand. I don't understand the hype. Both times I bought them the store employees took photos of me for some social media hype probably...pretty lame (Paris Louvre in Feb and Paris CDG in June locations).

Same, I’m tempted by a Mercury, although I also kinda like the Neptune.

I wanted either Mercury or Earth. I had the chance to buy both while in Warsaw last October. ( I tried all summer in various cities while on holiday in Austria and Germany without any luck)
I bought the Earth version as I liked it more in the flesh. I wear it quite often and I still like it. Would I buy another one? Yes, depending on how well my current one holds up. I have no intention of owning more than one at a time and only if I get a decent life out of the current one that I own.

So far, I am pleased with it.

How about the bare arsed brown eyed. Moonwatch?
They could even make a scratch and sniff version!

::stirthepot::😁

Mission to Mars for me.

I would never wait in line for one, or pay over retail, and the original strap is crap. But after switching to an aftermarket rubber strap (cheap on Amazon), it has become my go-to exercise watch.

Agree with all of this. My wife and her grandmother were able to walk right in to the Swatch store in NYC and got 4 between the 2 of them.
The 3 that I mentioned and a Jupiter for a friend of mine.
All original straps are in the box and the watches were fitted with color coordinated rubber straps which in my opinion makes a HUGE difference.
In looks, and over all feel.

Mission to Mars for me.

That rubber strap looks good. 👍 What brand is it?

I'm probably in the minority, but I like the look of the OEM strap. I think it suits the fun personality of the moonSwatch. However it initially felt uncomfortable. So I switched to an Omega NATO and loved the way it looked. But I wanted to give the OEM velcro another chance. I found by swapping the strap ends, the strap became very comfortable for my wrist. The added bonus is that "Speedmaster" now sits right side up from my viewing angle. 😀

I just have the one and quite like it. It brightens my day, it’s silly, not serious at all, makes me smile, and is just good fun to wear.

I would have no problem at all collecting more 👍

I like Saturn cause it has the rings on the dial and it says on the box it’s all gas so in reality it wouldn’t make sense to visit it so it’s a contradictory watch

I think the Saturn is cool, I like the color scheme of the Jupiter, but balked when it came time to decide and ultimately decided on the Mercury for the grey palette (also partly because if I really want a brightly colored one there's an abundance on Chrono24 et al). Also figured the Mercury would be easier to offload if I didn't like it.
I despise the velcro strap, however--too stiff and too much branding, and settled on a LUNA replica short grey velcro alternative for the grey compliment ( https://lunareplicas.com/products/s...ec-velcro-gray-green-tape-p-n-seb12100030-210 )--I wear a green LUNA on my Speedy.

I have a Jupiter. I like it for what it is, although I wish I’d got a different one. Mercury or Neptune for me. The Jupiter is ok, but the beige case is a bit flesh coloured for me.

I’ll get one of those 2 eventually. I wear mine on an old speedy Tuesday strap I have - the oem is absolute crap.

I much prefer mine on this aftermarket orange strap.
What are all those empty spaces in that watchbox?
Take all your money and set to remedy that sad situation by going out and buying more watches,