What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
781
Likes
1,340
It's the vestigial parts of a Longines 6B/159 (movement and hands) given an MoD reprinted dial and a s/s Dennison 13322 case for surplus disposal post WW2. 33.5mm. So not strictly, wholly a Longines, but I like the 13322 case as it fits my wrist very comfortably.
 
Posts
366
Likes
936
New to me. Purchased here, as an affordable optoin to an early Connie. Really liking the warmth of the dial and the details of the indices.

 
Posts
4,339
Likes
12,755
Welcome to the Conquest club. My Conquest and my Connie are both 1960 watches, and to me the Conquest is just as good.
 
Posts
366
Likes
936
I do like it quite a bit. I also have a pie-pan, but this has a different feel to me, and I've really liked it. Hard to find much about these (compared to Omega intel) unfortunately.
 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,039
New to me. Purchased here, as an affordable optoin to an early Connie. Really liking the warmth of the dial and the details of the indices.

Nice even patina, sharp case! The early Conquest line is one of my favourite models.
 
Posts
2,829
Likes
4,945
First day wearing a recently completed project ebay project:
Nice! This looks somewhat large. I would be curious to know the diameter and caliber?
 
Posts
230
Likes
882
Nice! This looks somewhat large. I would be curious to know the diameter and caliber?

Absolutely! It’s a 35mm 3-piece threaded case. Movement is a gilt 13.34 with Baume & Co stamp. Serial matches the case and is in the 5.0M range so ~1930ish (this is a post-paid extract pickup ). I’m always surprised at how long this style of watch remained popular in the UK.
 
Posts
2,829
Likes
4,945
Absolutely! It’s a 35mm 3-piece threaded case. Movement is a gilt 13.34 with Baume & Co stamp. Serial matches the case and is in the 5.0M range so ~1930ish (this is a post-paid extract pickup ). I’m always surprised at how long this style of watch remained popular in the UK.
Thanks for sharing this information and those photos. The movement looks nice and clean. These threaded 3-piece cases are really neat.
 
Posts
4,339
Likes
12,755
Juergen, I love that watch. The aesthetic of it is so clean, it's just about perfect. I can see why this style of watch remained popular in Britain for so long.
 
Posts
78
Likes
165
Quite pleased with this one. Put it on a contemporary(-ish) WAB bracelet for a change.
Unfortunately having picked up from having crystal replaced today, my repair to the very fragile minute hand is undone. I’ll stick in a drawer for now and mull on whether to repair again or attempt a replacement.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
First day wearing a recently completed project ebay project:

Well done!

I’ve been wearing more modern watches lately s they’re less fussy, but happily took this Longines out today.