What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
4,011
Likes
45,039
Gorgeous. 🥰

You inspired me to throw on mine, in stainless:


1960 cal 290
Let's the Conquest party begin 😀
Edited:
 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,897
Let's the Conquest party begin 😀

I can’t play 🙁

… my Conquests are Heritage not vintage
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I can’t play 🙁

… my Conquests are Heritage not vintage
🙁

No worries, any vintage will do!

Here’s another Conquest jumping outa-the-box:

 
Posts
78
Likes
165
A 1951 6001 with an "Explorer dial"!!!!! : )
Lacquer had discoloured to a really dark red. Have noticed some others in similar condition from the period. Tried alcohol first, but best result with meths, though careful because it'll take the printing off eventually. Unfortunately previous work on hands had destroyed the gold plate.
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049

1930 13.33z “anti magnetique” today!
Ooh, I sure wouldn’t mind having one like yours 👍

Here’s mine for tonight, delivered to the Cuban agent Cuervos y Sobrinos some time in the 1940s.