What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Ok, cheating a bit because this picture is 2 days old but I just bought this one.

I really like vintage straps, I’ve been making my own leather straps but not thin like this one, will need to now that I’m accumulating vintage watches.

 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,882
Ok, cheating a bit because this picture is 2 days old but I just bought this one.
That’s the great thing about no date watches; just set and go 😀
 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,037
Ok, cheating a bit because this picture is 2 days old but I just bought this one.

I really like vintage straps, I’ve been making my own leather straps but not thin like this one, will need to now that I’m accumulating vintage watches.

Great choice
 
Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Great choice
Mine doesn’t say Swiss Made on the dial, hopefully it’s not a redial. On the other hand, I only paid $400 CAD ($280 US) for it.
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,882
Mine doesn’t say Swiss Made on the dial, hopefully it’s not a redial. On the other hand, I only paid $400 CAD ($280 US) for it.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
 
Posts
78
Likes
165
Intended this vintage WAB bracelet for another watch and this was meant to be temporary, but I like it on this one.

 
Posts
230
Likes
882
Ref. 7163-2 from c.1961. Just arrived; I still need to sort out a 19mm strap!