What vintage Longines is on your wrist today?

Longines Ref 7823, with cal. 847.3, sold in Romania in 1974. Somehow made its way to Japan, and from there to me in Germany. An adventurous watch ;-)

I only own the one on the right below but, with apologies to the Longines' true owner, the look of your watch just triggered me into posting this photo. The case style was not that enduring and didn't always work, but at its extravagant best this is what you got!
Edited:

I only own the one on the right below but, with apologies to the Longines' true owner, the look of your watch just triggered me into posting this photo. The case style was not that enduring and didn't always work, but at its extravagant best this is what you got!
Both watches are gorgeous! Lugs surely give a certain "bulkiness" to the case, as they are quite fat. Funny, as I just found back my similar, but in not so good condition, Certina that has been in one of my drawers for months... I hadn't worn it for ages, but I am happy to wear it again.

This Cortina is unbelieveable, such a pretty dial. Wish I had something like it!

Finally I found my 30ch!
I'm over the moon 😀
Congratulations !