What time is it?

Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
There's a time and the time is now and it’s right for me.
 
Posts
2,586
Likes
3,873
I think a better question may be. What are the red sections for? Do you line them up with a particular lighthouse somewhere? Early Bat Signal? Time travel zones?
 
Posts
6,781
Likes
10,439
Well, when the little hand is on the number 10 and the big hand is just past the number 2….
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Well, when the little hand is on the number 10 and the big hand is just past the number 2….
Is that like how they would tell the time a Michael Jackson's house?..... When the big hand touched the little hand it was time for bed! ::stirthepot::🤣
 
Posts
18,750
Likes
38,913
I think a better question may be. What are the red sections for? Do you line them up with a particular lighthouse somewhere? Early Bat Signal? Time travel zones?
Radio silence times when operators would listen foor distress calls.
 
Posts
2,586
Likes
3,873
The time I can figure out 6:12:xx (although the seconds and minutes don't really match up. And a second time zone. But I can't really imagine what the Yellow and Yellow/Red/Blue/White boxes are for.
 
Posts
3,152
Likes
6,553
I think a better question may be. What are the red sections for? Do you line them up with a particular lighthouse somewhere? Early Bat Signal? Time travel zones?
probably you should NOT set the 24 h hand (?) when ?? is in this zone.
 
Posts
6,781
Likes
10,439
The time I can figure out 6:12:xx (although the seconds and minutes don't really match up. And a second time zone. But I can't really imagine what the Yellow and Yellow/Red/Blue/White boxes are for.

I would suggest that as the short hand at 10 and the long hand at 12 mins past the hour match one another, that the local time is 12 mins past 10.
But I guess that is why our enigmatic friend posted the watch in the first place