What time is it?

Posts
7,088
Likes
56,900
I think your plight calls for more Illinois and Waltham models.
 
Posts
5,318
Likes
54,101
It’s time for dessert. Eat all your dessert… or no vegetables.


Just one, just one more after dinner mint sir?
 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
If you ever need to know the time, ask someone who has only one timepiece!
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
It’s time for dessert. Eat all your dessert… or no vegetables.

What a great evening! We had a terrific dinner, great friends, lots of watches to share, and Mad Dog kept us laughing.
 
Posts
4,880
Likes
24,824
What a great evening! We had a terrific dinner, great friends, lots of watches to share, and Mad Dog kept us laughing.
And from what I can tell based on the Speedy he's wearing in the pictures he Mad Dogged those 2 pieces in 15 minutes???
Impressive! lol
 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,973
I think your plight calls for more Illinois and Waltham models.
Yeppers…see below…I only have one Waltham (a Vanguard 1908, top row center). I do have three Illinois (two Bunn Specials and one A. Lincoln, bottom row center moving right). What about Rockford? I have no Rockfords!

NOTE: Absent is my Elgin B.W. Raymond 494…it’s at the local watchmaker getting its wind indicator adjusted.

 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,973
Mad Dog, it's hard to go wrong with Illinois and Hamilton.
Roger that…it’s double dog Hammy railroaders for today…950 and 950 B respectively…

 
Posts
15,946
Likes
47,867
Why no Keystone Howard’s, or E Howard’s?

Keystone Howard #11
Keystone Howard #4 (or #7)
Keystone Howard #5
E Howard series VII.