What else do you collect?

Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Right. But I know people who fill entire shelves with books without ever opening a single one. How would you define those?
Posers. You can buy old looking books by the yard to fill a "library".
 
Posts
5,314
Likes
53,999
I do collect books and have thousands however I do read them, unfortunately I have no dedicated library set up which make it a bit of a pain. Back in the 80's I had 2500 pulp, popular and serious scify books, in the end I sent them all off to the auction rooms.
 
Posts
350
Likes
335
Right. But I know people who fill entire shelves with books without ever opening a single one. How would you define those?
I don't want to answer, as I'd only make myself look negative and judgmental and the 'net has enough of that already. Let's just go along with the French and say, chacun à son goût.