What do you do with straps/bracelets from used watches

Like, if it's a bracelet and it's too short or if it's used leather.. what do you do with it?

I feel like all(almost all) bracelets that come with used watches are short. People never keep the missing links. If it's a bracelet from the watch brand you could find links.. but if not?

For example I just got a titanium strap which is really nice.. but I can't hope to use it.
It looked long on the photos.. but in reality I think the strap with watch will probably at most fit 15-16 cm.

Also, how do you recognize if a leather strap is unused?(I look for creases/etc.)

Sidenote: Titanium seems very nice, I will look into getting a new one from somewhere.

Welcome to the world of buying super expensive extra links on Ebay.

Like 2
I generally toss straps if they show substantial signs of use. If it's an original branded bracelet, I hang onto it, and keep an eye open for spare parts, links, or partial bracelets on eBay. If it's just a generic bracelet, I sell it or toss it.

Like 2
It's a shame that people lose links, many get the bracelet adjusted at the time of sale and don't even think about taking the links, and the dealer doesn't offer them. Same thing happens with original buckles, owner gets a new strap and doesn't think about the OEM buckle. There is more awareness today about links and buckles so hopefully there won't be this issue in the future.
Edited:

Haha, what about nice aftermarket bracelets? I really like that titanium one.. But I have no idea where to find extra links and if it's worth it? I will post a photo later.

For bracelets coming with the watch, usually it's not as hard to find links, more of a question of price. That being said, I have no idea how to merge a KS bracelet with extra links.. is it hard?

Many times the KS brands are just using generic aliexpress parts, if they aren't just go to them as many do keep extras around. If that doesn't work, i recommend join the Kickstarter & Microbrand Watches group on facebook and ask there if you need something specific.

Ive been searching for a link or 2 for a vintage 1175 bracelet for a year or so now.

Ive been searching for a link or 2 for a vintage 1175 bracelet for a year or so now.
Not surprising, most collectors aren't terribly motivated to sell any extra links they've accumulated or removed from bracelets. I just hoard them, figuring I might need them at some point, or that I will include them when I sell a watch. It can be easier to buy lots of broken/partial bracelets that show up in auctions or on eBay. Sometimes they come in handy.

Of course, there are people who specialize in selling just the parts you need, but they understandably charge high prices. And who wants to pay $100 or more for a spare link, unless it's a $2000 bracelet.
Edited:

This thread needs photographs.
IMG_4563.png
Looks familiar to my parts bin with the addition of the smaller baggies for extra links.

Like 1