What Did you Buy Recently, Watch Related But Not A Watch?

Posts
6,413
Likes
31,473
A boutique gift so not actually bought, although I ordered a boutique edition Panerai in June just received this due to covid.
 
Posts
477
Likes
496
Strap has arrived
Hi Scooterino,

Lovely color you chose there!

Does omega include that watch pouch with the purchase free of charge?
 
Posts
897
Likes
2,823
Hi Scooterino,

Lovely color you chose there!

Does omega include that watch pouch with the purchase free of charge?


I elected to add a spring bar tool for an additional $10, so I am not 100% sure if the pouch came with the tool or the strap.

The photos at original checkout (before I added the tool) showed the pouch with a disclaimer that the spring bar was not included, so my guess is that you get the pouch free of charge with the strap.
 
Posts
477
Likes
496
I elected to add a spring bar tool for an additional $10, so I am not 100% sure if the pouch came with the tool or the strap.

The photos at original checkout (before I added the tool) showed the pouch with a disclaimer that the spring bar was not included, so my guess is that you get the pouch free of charge with the strap.
Awesome thanks!
 
Posts
1,581
Likes
12,605
Got this one for cheap. Don't know on what to put it on. Maybe on Datalarm😕
 
Posts
477
Likes
496
I love this thread, why isn’t this thread a “sticky” !?
 
Posts
477
Likes
496
Bought this guy to size my modern speedy. Did work, but I had to sand it down a bit before it fit the slot well.
 
Posts
775
Likes
3,099
Bought this guy to size my modern speedy. Did work, but I had to sand it down a bit before it fit the slot well.
Nice a wiha
 
Posts
617
Likes
2,986
Travel case from leather with slots for two watches. Very nice and practical this one.

 
Posts
477
Likes
496
Bought a leather hole punch, and some leather in an effort to make a watch pouch!
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Just arrived, a handmade skiving knife from Chartermade ::psy:: This is going to up my game in making watch straps, pocket watch lanyards and other leather goods. First project, a leather sheath for this 😀

 
Posts
775
Likes
3,099
Just arrived, a handmade skiving knife from Chartermade ::psy:: This is going to up my game in making watch straps, pocket watch lanyards and other leather goods. First project, a leather sheath for this 😀

I don’t know anything about that sort of tool, yet it looks very well made.