Forums Latest Members
  1. Calypso120 Jan 3, 2024

Thank you Tritto, you have saved me a lot of trouble. The old saying "When it is to good to be true" is still around for a reason

tritto likes this.
  2. tritto Jan 21, 2024

Hey fellas. I've just agreed to sell my Calypso to a friend and discovered (fortunately before I sent it off) that that's the gasket in the crown has disintegrated. It's an easy one to hook out and replace, but non of the micro gaskets I have on hand fit. Inside diameter would be 2.5mm but I'm not sure of the outer diameter. Has anyone ever replaced the crown gasket and can give me dimensions or the Omega part number? Bonus points for the time setting pusher gaskets ;-)

3. rambardip Feb 3, 2024

So glad to found this forum! I’ve gotten this watch from my father which gotten his from his dad. I think bought around ‘87. Bracelet is missing so I asked help from local watchmaker to hack a leather strap. Have done this trick for the past 10 years. If anyone know where to find the bracelet for this PVD version, please let me know thanks!

IMG_6171.jpeg
    mahomes likes this.
  4. mahomes Feb 5, 2024

Nice thread dedicated to Calypso!
    Too bad the bezel is stuck, but I don’t mind. Matching orange with the minute hand ;)
    IMG_2407.jpeg

MDubs likes this.
  5. iba Mar 14, 2024

@rambardip :you have a pm...

6. Banton900e Apr 24, 2024

Hello all,

I just impulse-bought a 1384/711 bracelet on ebay, do you know if it can be fitted to another omega case / model? (I don't own a Calypso)
    Sadly it looks a bit specific to the Calypso, but maybe with other endlinks?

Thank you in advance!