Vintage Universal Geneve Microtor Calatrava

FS: Vintage Universal Geneve

Reference:
I believe it's 204603/1 though there is also a serial number on the caseback and I might have those transposed.

Case:
Very good condition case with sharp chamfered lugs and clearly defined facets and edges - case may be unpolished as it is very crisp throughout. 35 mm with long calatrava style lugs wears large and really quite perfectly proportioned. Crystal is most likely a replacement as it doesn't have the internal cyclops, though I also don't know if this ever did. In either case, the acrylic crystal installed suits the watch well and is clean of any crack and deep scratches.

Movement:
Cal 215-27 microtor movement is the 17 jewel slim version, which I believe was sort of a poor man's polerouter, as this watch carries over many characteristics without the namesake. Watch keeps time, winds, sets, changes date properly. Watch ran within 20s over the last 24 hours.

Dial
: Excellent silvered dial that plays with light to an almost eggshell like texture in some conditions. With stunning art-deco applied indices including the very cool Arabic 12 and 6 numerals, and maybe the best date window in the business - trapezoidal with excellent funky font and open 6's and 9's. I absolutely adore this dial and the applied dial furniture brings a real overall warmth.

Bracelet:
Watch currently has a custom Horween Shell Cordavan strap from Watch Strap Haven, to suit it's 17mm lug width. The strap is short in length, and I'd be happy to keep it if that doesn't work for you.

Price:
$850 USD shipped within the continental US. I'm located in the US and typically ship via ParcelPro, I will ship outside of the US at actual price generated at time of label creation. If you prefer an alternative shipping method, I'm open to discussing. Payment via PP F&F, Venmo F&F, Zelle, or Wire.

References
: I have numerous references here, ChronoTrader, Reddit, WUS, eBay, Instagram, etc. Additional references available upon request:
Sell with Confidence to gophishin | Omega Forums
https://omegaforums.net/threads/colin-at-gophishin.86272/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Watchexcha...s_rolex_daytona_116500ln_white_dial_full_set/

I've had the watch since February 2016, it was reported to be serviced before I purchased, though I didn't receive proof as such - it did get inspected by a watchmaker around 2019 and runs very well as stated. I absolutely adore this watch and feel fully confident anyone that gets to appreciate it on wrist will feel the same - I'm just not able to do it justice with my photography skills or how well it plays with light. I've gone back and forth on selling it many times as it's not one I can get back and I haven't seen one this nice offered, but ultimately, I'm getting the itch to turnover the collection and this hasn't been worn much the last few years now that I work from home and it's on the block. Please let me know any questions, and thank you to OF for the space.
Edited:

Can’t imagine this will be here long. Great watch!