Vintage Omega Womens Watch - Help Identifying this model

Hi Everyone - My grandma asked me to help her identify a watch she has had in her possesion for a very long time. I found some watch similar online but not this exact one so I figured I could come here for help.

I know it is white gold 18k. Anyone can help identify model of this watch? or provide any info on this watch?

Thank you for your help.

It's a mid 20th century solid 18K gold cocktail watch but it's not in great shape. To find the exact model you'll need to take off the caseback and find the model number and movement serial which will give you the date. It may well be a local production rather than Swiss case so the marks might not tell you everything. The value wont be trivial. 18K gold is around £37 per gram at present and at a guess there may be 30 to 40g of gold there (once you discount the weight of the movement, dial, crystal and stones). Its value as a watch however wont exceed this melt figure by much if at all. It's in pretty poor shape and the diamonds don't add a lot as they are mostly baguettes and the rounds look small.

Like 1
thank you for providing that information. i am sure my family will be happy to learn what you shared!

You could get the dial refinished (repainted) and use it. Night out jewellery piece

get the movement serviced and an ultra sonic clean to brighten up the diamonds

Like 1