Help identifying this 1930s omega

Posts
8
Likes
1
Hey all, I recently got this and am wondering if anyone could help me identifying the model.
It’s obviously a little worse for wear, but I’m not bothered by that!

From what I can gather the movement was made in 1934! Any additional help would be great! I’ve been able to find similar cases through reverse image search, and listings on eBay - but nothing with a similar dial.

Thanks!
 
Posts
8,813
Likes
62,411
Welcome


Model: Omega Gentleman's watch

Condition: Well rusted and corroded by water over time

Wear in good health
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
I doubt it has any particular model name.
 
Posts
73
Likes
228
Welcome


Model: Omega Gentleman's watch

Condition: Well rusted and corroded by water over time

Wear in good health
Is it a 30mm?
 
Posts
8
Likes
1
Welcome


Model: Omega Gentleman's watch

Condition: Well rusted and corroded by water over time

Wear in good health
I thought this may be the case! Thanks for the chuckle and welcome! 😀
 
Posts
1,145
Likes
5,651
Nice! Looks all original as well. Look under the balance
wheel and you will find the caliber. Maybe this can help you
to widen your search👍
 
Posts
8
Likes
1
Nice! Looks all original as well. Look under the balance
wheel and you will find the caliber. Maybe this can help you
to widen your search👍
I’ll give this a shot! I have some tools on order!
 
Posts
8
Likes
1
Also took the front off to see the extent of the dial damage, it looks like the bottom half of the dial was completely soaked?
 
Posts
3,646
Likes
7,749
ah yes it is a 265!

no its not a 265 - its a cal. 26.5 which is a very different movement to the 265
Edited: