vintage omega seamaster

Posts
10
Likes
2
Hi I am wanting to know if anybody knows a vintage probably 80s seamaster that looks like a rolex datejust with a fluted bezel thanks
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
Most of the Omegas with fluted bezels fall into the Constellation family, but I can think of at least one Seamaster with a fluted bezel and that was the Omega Seamaster Quartz Ref. 196.0221. Doesn't really look like a Datejust though. If you want the closest thing to a Datejust design from Omega, look to the modern Omega Constellation Globemaster.
01-60.jpg
Photo credit: Segnatempo.it
Edited:
 
Posts
10
Likes
2
Most of the Omegas with fluted bezels fall into the Constellation family, but I can think of at least one Seamaster with a fluted bezel and that was the Omega Seamaster Quartz Ref. 196.0221. Doesnt' really look like a Datejust though. If you want the closest thing to a Datejust design from Omega, look to the modern Omega Constellation Globesmaster.
01-60.jpg
Photo credit: Segnatempo.it
Awesome thank you
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,873
Hi I am wanting to know if anybody knows a vintage probably 80s seamaster that looks like a rolex datejust with a fluted bezel thanks

Have you got a photo the watch (or own it) or do you just want an Omega that looks like a Rolex?