Verify that I have bought a genuine Seamaster 300

Hi,
Last week I bought a new Seamaster model 210.30.42.20.04.001 from a well known seller in japan - Jackroad in Nakano (I was traveling to Japan for a vacation).

Jackroad is not an AD but the watch is new with full set and the international warranty has Omega boutique from other country stamp on it.

I have checked the MASTER CHRONOMETER CERTIFICATION using the provided card and the watch with the correct model and serial number exists in Omega web site and I can access the certification results.

What more can I do to verify that the watch is original ?
because I bought it not from an AD some of the guys back home stared seeding doubts in my mind.

Thanks

.....................What more can I do to verify that the watch is original ?....................QUOTE]

Post lots of high quality well focussed pictures.

Like 1
If you are able to access the METAS testing results on Omega's website with the serial number and access code provided on the card, and the serial number matches the watch, it is almost certainly an authentic Omega. As JimInOz suggests, if you want further input from the OF community, post multiple clearly focused and details photos of the watch.

Like 2
Firstly, don’t listen to the guys back home.
I have checked the MASTER CHRONOMETER CERTIFICATION using the provided card and the watch with the correct model and serial number exists in Omega web site and I can access the certification results.
Secondly, if you can access this with the provided cards/serial, you don’t really need to do anything further to verify.

However, as a +1 to the members above, if you need further verification, show a focused image of the movement with the regulator exposed. I also just learned today that you could go this route:
If you visit Omega’s own site and use their chat feature, you may luck into a rep there who can check the serial for you. (I’ve done that before. Sometimes they’ll do it, sometimes they won’t.)

Like 1
Looks fine, but if you really want to hide the movement no. you need to black it out more.

If you want additional verification that is close to absolute and doesn't rely on others or knowledgeable inspection of the movement, use a timographer or download "watch accuracy meter" from Google play or a similar app. Omega's current co-axial movements in the seamaster beat at 25,200 bph, and there is currently no fake that uses the same beat rate.

Like 2
It's authentic but the indices are clearly misaligned by 0.0001mm.

No, kidding.

Like 3
Thanks you for every one, you have been very helpful, I have checked with my timegrapher and every thing points that it's authentic.

Like 1