UK eBay Seller Vintagehoneypots: Vintage Cash Cow Outlet

Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155


They auction quite a lof of watches, maybe also a lot of other stuff (I did not check that)

Where do they get the stuff they sell?

Have a good evening
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Paddington Bear could be having a clear out?
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
Purely my guess, but I think they鈥檙e a vintage wholesaler. A huge proportion of their watches have condition issues and require repair so I always assumed they get cheap what retail jewellers/watch dealers turn down.
 
Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155
It's the eBay disposal site of Vintage Cash Cow.
Thank you!
Hadn't seen something like Vintage Cash Cow in Germany so far (when it comes to old watches)
 
Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155
Thank you!
Hadn't seen something like Vintage Cash Cow in Germany so far (when it comes to old watches)
They are in Germany as well!
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
It's the eBay disposal site of Vintage Cash Cow.

Is that a fact or educated guess?
 
Posts
781
Likes
1,340
On can only hope that they undertake decent research and offer fair prices for the watches they take in, but I rather doubt it. Considering that it's not possible to get additional information on any item other than what they initially list, which is scant, they make pretty top money on many watches.
 
Posts
2,298
Likes
3,155
On can only hope that they undertake decent research and offer fair prices for the watches they take in, but I rather doubt it. Considering that it's not possible to get additional information on any item other than what they initially list, which is scant, they make pretty top money on many watches.
would really like to know how much they paid for this (though dial and hands seem to be not original) EDIT: 2913-3