Thoughts on this unidentified 135.012 Railroad Omega?

Posts
804
Likes
1,472
No expert, but that dial doesn’t look original. Could be artifacts of the photo, but it looks like there is paint on the Arabic indices, some markets appear out of alignment (3 o’clock), and some minute track markers seem wavering.
 
Posts
13,518
Likes
23,452
Seems original to me. These arabic dials were seen in the late 60’s on some refs. Some embossed, some applied.

 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
No expert, but that dial doesn’t look original. Could be artifacts of the photo, but it looks like there is paint on the Arabic indices, some markets appear out of alignment (3 o’clock), and some minute track markers seem wavering.

Wavering minute tracks would indeed be an issue yet I can't see any imperfect minute tracks, you can use the different views to check, crystal is very scratched

Unlike most arabic indices, these are painted, yet unlike most Omega's with unpainted seconds hands, this one has a red seconds hand as well, so that approach is I think wrong for watches like this one
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Looks OK.

Is this the one that just sold on eBay? Small 32mm case.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Seems original to me. These arabic dials were seen in the late 60’s on some refs. Some embossed, some applied.


That’s a nice looking watch 🥰
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Nice pick up. I also vote for original.
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Unlike most arabic indices, these are painted...
They appear to be embossed.
 
Posts
2,335
Likes
1,457
Railroad models are marked as such and caliber 600 of 3 I checked on line

Yours only has a look
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
Railroad models are marked as such and caliber 600 of 3 I checked on line

Yours only has a look

It's a railroad companion 😀