The collection…

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
you gotta long way to go grasshopper.
Put two through college, have two in college, and my other half likes to travel to exotic destinations. I’m lucky to have 12.
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
Put two through college, have two in college, and my other half likes to travel to exotic destinations. I’m lucky to have 12.
The right number in a collection is very subjective and depends on circumstances. Fortunately my oldest is only 12 years old! Buying watch storage boxes can be a problem - they need to be filled!!
 
Posts
6,414
Likes
31,475
The right number in a collection is very subjective and depends on circumstances. Fortunately my oldest is only 12 years old! Buying watch storage boxes can be a problem - they need to be filled!!
That chrono is the best in your box pic.😉
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
That chrono is the best in your box pic.😉
My fav is the Omega chrono on a steel bracelet!! Every collection should have one…
 
Posts
6,414
Likes
31,475
My fav is the Omega chrono on a steel bracelet!!
Glad you clarified, I wouldn't have guessed that.😁
 
Posts
315
Likes
782
The right number in a collection is very subjective and depends on circumstances. Fortunately my oldest is only 12 years old! Buying watch storage boxes can be a problem - they need to be filled!!
What do you think about adding a Speedmaster to your collection?
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
What do you think about adding a Speedmaster to your collection?
I'm going rogue. I like the Seamaster. It's a chrono too, but at least it has a rotating bezel. 😁.
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
I'm going rogue. I like the Seamaster. It's a chrono too, but at least it has a rotating bezel. 😁.
And don’t forget the date function!!