Suveran collectors, please post yours.

Posts
322
Likes
163
Love this one ! And the dial is in very good shape ! A bull's eye could be the next on my list....
 
Posts
757
Likes
1,080
Cannot say I hate this ref either! 😁
2 of them need new crystals though…
 
Posts
353
Likes
1,424
I wasn't aware of the backstory to these. How cool! They're quite attractive, particularly in that bulls eye version 👍
 
Posts
322
Likes
163
Should I have only one SUVERÄN in my drawer, it will then be a Bull's eye : to me they're the smartest.
 
Posts
322
Likes
163
I also have several Suverän, and this is one of them

Knock Knock !!
Should you ever sell this beauty, give me a note ! 😉👍
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
Here’s my one I’ve had for a while. Thinking of adding to the sales pages soon though so if anyone wants first dibs - DM me 😀
 
Posts
528
Likes
2,130
Gorgeous Suverans everyone!! I cant wait to have a couple in my own collection!
 
Posts
348
Likes
306
I sold a few this year
more photos on my instagram 😎

img_1025-jpg.1744293
 
Posts
2,056
Likes
25,237
No, the watch is assembled. To be more precise, you would have to see the movement and the inside of the caseback. The dial is reprinted.
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
I sold a few this year
more photos on my instagram 😎

img_1025-jpg.1744293
The 2nd and 3rd watch is not a Suverän, they are ref 2639 and 2383 and have nothing to do with the Swedish government.

Its only the ref 2400 and 2425 (centrum second) thats refered to as the Suverän. The first gen caseback actually did not say Suverän but the engraving was in Swedish, the rest of the casebacks all said Suverän.
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
Is this Omega Seamaster real?…No logoed crown and no logoed caseback…
Not a Suverän so please post this in another thread
 
Posts
348
Likes
306
The 2nd and 3rd watch is not a Suverän, they are ref 2639 and 2383 and have nothing to do with the Swedish government.

Its only the ref 2400 and 2425 (centrum second) thats refered to as the Suverän. The first gen caseback actually did not say Suverän but the engraving was in Swedish, the rest of the casebacks all said Suverän.
Exact. The 3 watches began their life in Sweden 😀