Suveran collectors, please post yours.

Posts
3,786
Likes
6,442
Dear Suveran lovers, this thread is for you to show off your Suveran.
I will start with my Suveran's first. Please share yours.

 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
I also like Suverän. I have several and one Officer
waaah... Dibs on any of those 😀
 
Posts
809
Likes
9,407
waaah... Dibs on any of those 😀

Thanks. I've recently taken a liking to the 1940s Omega.
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
Suverän triple
is it true that once u go black u never go back? I feel like I need a black dialled 30T2 that one on the left 😗 hahahaha
 
Posts
3
Likes
1
Dear SUVERAN lovers,
I have just bought my first one in Buenos Aires. Apparently, the hands have been replaced, as it does not have the pencil hands. Does anyone know if they were also sold with hands like the ones in the attached pictures?
Thank you!
Guido
 
Posts
1,452
Likes
3,023
Dear SUVERAN lovers,
I have just bought my first one in Buenos Aires. Apparently, the hands have been replaced, as it does not have the pencil hands. Does anyone know if they were also sold with hands like the ones in the attached pictures?
Thank you!
Guido
This would have had Lume hands like the others you see in this friend. A dial with Lume will always have hands with Lume.
 
Posts
3
Likes
1
Thank you so much! I really appreciate.
Now I have a difficult goal.
Best,
Guido
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
Thank you so much! I really appreciate.
Now I have a difficult goal.
Best,
Guido
Like stated before the hands is obviously not original to this dial, they could actually be original no the non lumed Suverän dials like the one @skand showed recently.


Better to ask before you make a purchase but it is still of course possible to find the correct hands but it will be a real challenge. Good luck!
 
Posts
3
Likes
1
Thank you sooo much for sharing your knowledge!!
Best,
Guido
 
Posts
2,270
Likes
15,727
Looks great on a bracelet, this is an early Gay Freres stretch oyster