Steel Bracelet Restoration / Repair

Hi, I have a 1039 bracelet requiring some work, please can anybody recommend someone in the uk to repair it? Thanks
Edited:

What's wrong with it? I'm sure it's possible that somebody in the UK has the skill set to potentially fix it before you send it half way across the world.

What's wrong with it? I'm sure it's possible that somebody in the UK has the skill set to potentially fix it before you send it half way across the world.
That’s what I thought…..
It needs new springs and maybe a new link, also needs a bit of repair work to top links as they have got plier damage from being removed

Try @michael e for springs, links sometimes pop up here or Ebay and as for the plier damage one of the vintage watch makers here can probably fix that

Try @michael e for springs, links sometimes pop up here or Ebay and as for the plier damage one of the vintage watch makers here can probably fix that
Thank you

There seems to be mixed reviews about Michael Young, can anybody recommend another company, it doesn’t have to be in the UK. Thanks
I have had Mr. Young work on about 5 bracelets and he is fast efficient and well priced. Not sure why the bad vibes toward him but he is truly a master at this.

Thanks for the recommendation but I am trying to stay away from repairs, I have got too many in the last couple of years and it is not my dream to do repairs 👍 I much prefer just buying watches and selling them or repairing my own stuff if needed. this hard graft just isn't for me 😁
OP please show us the bracelet and how bad it is please.

Cheers, Michael
Edited:

Thanks for the recommendation but I am trying to stay away from repairs, I have got too many in the last couple of years and it is not my dream to do repairs 👍 I much prefer just buying watches and selling them or repairing my own stuff if needed. this hard graft just isn't for me 😁

Cheers, Michael
Ok, thanks for commenting. Will take some pics when back home. Cheers

I have had Mr. Young work on about 5 bracelets and he is fast efficient and well priced. Not sure why the bad vibes toward him but he is truly a master at this.
I heard he was good, but from reading the above mentioned post lost confidence.

My dealings have all been with him over the last year. My most recent just two weeks ago.

This was a fairly rough 7912

before

CA35D321-21CE-4492-9C00-5AD992D7351B.jpeg

After

95E8D683-016B-4F6F-9DBA-EF87FEFC517D.jpeg
Edited:

My dealings have all been with him over the last year. My most recent just two weeks ago.

This was a fairly rough 7912

95E8D683-016B-4F6F-9DBA-EF87FEFC517D.jpeg
Very nice. Have you got a ‘before’ pic please?

Cheers, Michael

I wasn't meaning to imply that you would do the repairs, merely provide the springs, I seem to remember getting some 7077 springs from you years ago 😀

@mcgyver
Hi, do you have springs available please? And how many would I need? Thanks