Speedy experts needed to identify my Moonwatch

Hi Omega Forum,
hopefully, you are all well and up for some detective work 馃槈. By the way, I am veeery new here and looking forward to some interesting exchanges with some likeminded Omega enthusiasts.

I acquired my first Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch - watch only - very impulsively via Catawiki some days ago.
The watch arrived at which point I am trying to track down the correct reference number, approximate year, as in retrospect there were some errors in the auction description from the dealer.

From my understanding - and here I highly appreciate your expertise - the case back indicates that the reference number is a 145.0022.

However, the movement is already a caliber 1861 which as far as only occurs with later models of the 145.0022s.

Thereby the lugs of the bracelet have already the lasered number code "849" and the rounded inlets to release the bracelet which would be again very uncommon for a 145.0022. In addition, to my understanding, the inner side of the clasps deviates in comparison to others and occurs only in newer references like the 3570.50 馃槙.

Next to it - and after this point my inner-sherlock stops - the serial number starts with 7716*** which could also indicate the production year in the area of 2005-2007.

All in all, it seems to me that the Speedmaster is a 3570.50.00 series and with the serial number starting with 7716*** produced in the area of 2005-2007.

What are your thoughts on this - any suggestion of yours truly helps as I am torn as to whether I should keep it.

Thank you and have a great start to the weekend!
Henry

Edited:

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! You are mixing up caseback reference numbers with watch references. The caseback you have is the correct one for your 3570.50.00.

Enjoy your new beautiful watch!

Serial number is fuzzy to read, but if this is the serial then this is the model...

Serial number: 77166731
Article ref: 35705000

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! You are mixing up caseback reference numbers with watch references. The caseback you have is the correct one for your 3570.50.00.

Enjoy your new beautiful watch!

Thank you Macrodust! This brings more clarity and now I can enjoy it 馃榿

Serial number is fuzzy to read, but if this is the serial then this is the model...

Serial number: 77166731
Article ref: 35705000
Thank you Archer for your advice and confirming that my moonwatch is a 3570.50 reference! Looking forward to upcoming chats